Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MorningStarMissions

Hi Prayer warriors,
I just spoke with Pastor Vincent in Haiti. They do not have any cholera in his people but he is getting reports of diarrhea and cholera symptoms in PAP and near his house. He has a pastors meeting today and a meeting with his doctor friend this pm about types of medicine to prevent cholera.

He wants to buy meds to protect his people and needs money. I think we have about a thousand to send him. We have a friend from NY already scheduled to goon Nov 4 and can carry meds if we get some donated.

Vincent is going to Port ST Marc to help his pastors there later tonight and tomorrow. He will let me know type of med Dr recommends later today and cost estimate for the few thousand he helps. He wants me to come and see progress and oversee school work. I asked him to send photos for me to show progress. We have an intern organizing orphan support idea.

Every Christmas we help him feed 3,000-5,000 children and give a new toy. We have intern working on that.

Jorge Parrott

Share this email:

Contact Us:

MorningStar Missions
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715

Add us to your address book

No comments: